...
Even the good stars can fall from grace and falter
Lose their faith and slide
But I can't get an ocean that's deep enough for my day
...
Well now it's time for to sound your voice
And capture what you're after
My ship was sold right up the river
But I'm not going down here
This journey isn't over
It's a long way to the house of Fitzcarraldo
And her last words were "I'm always thinking of you"
In my olden days I was a saint
Even the good stars can fall from grace and falter
Like lapdogs that stride that mystery
And her last words were "I'll see you down in history"
It's the only way that we can go
I shall eclipse you
It's a long way to Fitzcarraldo
And I don't want to pray for you
In the name of something true
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder